No Products in the Cart
Myscrimp is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors personal data, and you can freely check an see what exactly we’re doing.
At Myscrimp, we collect:
• Your name and surname
• Your email address
• Your physical address
• Your phone number
• The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
• The way you navigate the store
Details are collected for on-site behaviour in order to make our store more user-friendly and personalise our store for the end user. We also gather your contact details because we feel it’s necessary to help process your orders, and to make sure you’ve received your item.
Myscrimp work alongside other companies that help us provide the best value and service for you. These third parties only use your personal details to access the necessary information to perform their obligations.
• Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
• Our manufactures and stock keepers use data and your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
• Postal services use your fist name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
• Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (only if subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to the terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
• To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
• To delete your personal details from our system
• To withdraw your content (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!